Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither is a good relationship. Falling in love is the easy part. Staying married or in a committed relationship requires healthy relationship skills.
- Our leaders are licensed certified psychotherapists with over 30 year’s
- Our course combines strategies, ideas, tools and research by PAIRS, IMAGO, Gottman, and those developed by Lynn Turner, PhD, LCSW.
- All our workshops are written for out of network insurance reimbursability.
- Our courses incorporate the latest findings in brain research which helps you and your partner make changes more easily.
- Our trainings take place in our lovely, private, quiet, Old Town Alexandria,VA therapy center.
- We offer premarital, couples, and singles therapy and additional classes for those who want to enhance their relationships after The Art of Relationship course.
- Our PostPAIRS groups have been ongoing since 1993. They offer additional practice and the support of PAIRS graduates and graduates of The Art of Relationship classes. Our PostPAIRS group meets bi-monthly on the last Wed of the month: January, March, May, July, September and November.
Satisfied Premarital, Couples, and Singles say:
“Leaders were wonderful-warm, caring, and supportive.”
“Great course, much needed, saved my marriage! We are MUCH BETTER-now that we have tools to help us continue communication, even during stressful times
“Fabulous Leaders…We love you!”
“Clyde & Marian’s story provided a continuing source of hope, that a relationship can be salvaged. Each, have an open and accepting style that facilitates sharing
“Great support & knowledge; firm control when needed by Lynn.”
“The DTR’s (Daily Temperature Reading) created a renewed communication between us. We have also, begun the use of caring behaviors that have made a difference in our relationship.”
“Lynn, Clyde and Marian were great facilitators. They bring both the program experience from past courses and personal examples to demonstrate the use and benefit of the teaching tools.”
”I honestly can’t think of anything the leaders could have done better-their knowledge, commitment and passion are amazing. Having Clyde & Marian as a “PAIRS success story” was wonderful.”
“The emotional release of things kept inside for years, participating in the Velcro-web, fair fight for change, every session had something for me.”
“All other participants were great! Clyde & Marion were wonderful people to learn from. They are such a loving, caring couple. Lynn was a great instructor.”